- Seven glass igloo apartments, located in the centre of Pyhä, on the root of Family slope.
- 32m² in size and can accommodate two to four persons.
- The motorized double bed under the glass ceiling accommodates two persons. A sofa bed designed by Tapio Anttila serves as an extra bed for two.
Pyhä Asteli Aurora huts:
- Five Aurora huts with hotel quality: rooms: one double bed made with soft linen, own toilet and shower, water heater, microwave, small fridge, some space for luggage and a private entrance.
- Some of our Aurora Igloo Huts can accommodate 3 persons (third person in sofa bed).
Lucky Ranch snow igloos:
- 5 real snow igloos at Lucky Ranch and Lucky Ranch Saloon
- Igloos are completely made of snow so there is always minus degrees celcius inside the igloo
- There are real beds inside the igloo and the guests will get a warm winter sleeping back for the night
- Capacity per igloo is 2-4 persons
- There is a warm space with beds, small kitchen, toilet, shower and wifi open the whole night for the igloo guests
- There is a good chance to see northern lights in both places (Lucky Ranch horse farm and Lucky Ranch Saloon)