Learning safely the basic techniques required to join a mountain climbing trip.
- Module 1 or 2: €109 / person, €139 / person from Luosto
- The Complete Module: €189 / person, €219 / person from Luosto
- Duration: 3,5 to 7 hours depending on the module
- Number of participants: 1-12
- Season: December–April
- Bookings: As per agreement
Techniques learned: use of ice axes, crampons, jumar ascenders, harness, gaiters. How to function as a rope team member.
- Equipment & rehearsal module: Ice axe and crampons techniques, also jumar ascenders and basic rope management.
- Theory module: Acute Mountains Sickness and itsprevention, mountain weather, nutrition and hydrating, clothingand equipment. Other dangers in the mountains and how toavoid them.
The Complete Module: the both above, a full day course.
Client will learn the safe techniques for using ice axe, crampons, climbing rope, also self-arrest. Also learning theabout the risks and how to minimize it. Get’s to feel some of the aspects of mountaineering in mainly real-like conditions. Duration 7 hours (with meal break, not included in the price).