Pyhä – more than you snow. Experience the magical summer and fall in Pyhä.
Finnish Lapland is where the magic happens – the magic of pure nature, authentic Finnish experiences, and outstanding sceneries. Right now, you should take a break and imagine what your trip to Finland would look like.
But why Pyhä?
The adventurer's heart beats at Pyhä. Pyhä resort is the place to be if you enjoy nature and adventure, whether that is fun sports activities or relaxing time for yourself – we got you covered. Thanks to the location in the middle of Finnish Lapland, you can experience much more on your holiday than you thought was possible. It is easy to visit the neighbor resort Luosto (20min), Rovaniemi, the capital of Finnish Lapland (90min) or take your time to see other amazing places in Lapland. Whatever you decide, Pyhä is always here for you.
Nature is all around you, and you will have space for yourself – that is our first gift to you. Seeing the midnight sun from the top of the feel,or the reindeer roaming free are always breath-taking moments that you will remember the rest of your life. But for adventurers and explorers, Pyhä’s activities are a great way to enjoy Finland.
Here are some of the best activities you can do in Pyhä:
- Hike in the Pyhä-Luosto national park. Enjoy the scenery of deep gorges and rugged hills. Easy acces by foot from the resort. Versatile hiking trails, most suitable for day hikes, and all the most popular sights are reachable within a day hike. Best advice to the trails and the sight in the national park from Visitor Centre Naava.
- Mountain biking: During the summer, enjoy mountain biking on most of the Pyhä-Luosto national park’s marked trails. Additional biking trails can be found just outside the national park: in Pyhä Soutaja, Vuostimo, and Luosto Orresokka. There are over 170 km of bike trails within the national park and in its vicinity, of which, 40 km is specially designed for mountain biking.
- Interested in climbing? Try Pyhäkuru Adventure Park – and get your heart pumping.
- Explore the top of Pyhä. PyhäExpress, 6-seater chairlift with see-through cover is a fast and comfortable way to get up on top of the fell. Hop on the chairlift, breathe in the vast natural scenery and let your eye explore the wilderness of Finnish Lapland. On the top you can enjoy a break in Restaurant Tsokka or in the warmth of Panorama hut.
- For nature and animal lovers, horsback riding and reindeer and husky farm visits and safaris will take you to a different kind of adventure.
As you can see, Pyhä is utterly worth exploring.
Accommodation in Pyhä
At Pyhä you can stay close to nature and even closer to the skiing facilities – in a cosy cottage, spacious apartment, relaxing hotel, or arctic sky themed special accommodation – whatever suits you the best. Explore what Pyhä has to offer and get ready for an adventure.
An adventure in Finnish Lapland is a unique experience of all seasons. Remember Pyhä - more than you snow.